EXHIBITIONS IN SPAIN
The Museum of Fine Arts of Seville highlights the importance of the painter Francisco Pacheco, the renowned master of the great Diego Velázquez.
The exhibition focuses on the painter’s artistic production, and on the influence of his milieu on his work. He is an important figure in Spanish art, particularly for his considerable influence on artists of the stature of Diego Velázquez and Alonso Cano. He was best known for his contributions to theory and practice, with such publications as “The Art of Painting”, the most important treatise on art in 17th-century Spain, published posthumously.
- Date: From Mar 16, 2016 to Jun 12, 2016
- Place: Plaza del Museo, 9
41001. Seville (Andalusia)
- From Mar 16, 2016 to Jun 12, 2016
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 09:00 to 20:30
- Public holidays and Sunday From 09:00 to 15:30
- Closing days: Monday
* Information may be subject to modifications
In the following map you’ll find the locations of all the incredible views that we have recommended. Don’t miss a thing!