A teenage snorkeler in Spain provides sadly passed away after a spider seafood bite her windpipe in Platja d’ Aro (Girona). The teen died on August 15 and based on the first autopsy results, she experienced an anaphylactic shock after the taste. The parents released a statement upon Wednesday indicating that the bite has been from […]
The post Teenage Snorkeler vacation Dies After Deadly Spider Seafood Bites Her Windpipe appeared first on Euro Weekly Information Spain .
Euro Weekly | Costa del sol